Friday, November 6, 2009

Autumn



It is a remarkable time of the year. The way everything seems to prepare and plan accordingly for the next season to start. This year was even more remarkable sharing Autumn with a one year old. (one yesterday..:):) He stomped and smelled and fell in the leaves, waiting for mom and dad to join in. Not caring about the cold that has started settling in, or worried about what the winter may bring. Just thankful for ways to show his praise.

We were able to take a Sunday drive not too many weeks ago. The woods has always been one of my favorite places to visit. Sharing it with two adorable men has made it even more of a gift when I thought not possible. Gabe has been raising his little hands lately and saying whup whup with glee for just about anything. I could jump in the air or wave my hand. Daddy sneezes and Gabe lets out a Whup Whup!. So to Autumn drives, smells, pies, lessons, and preparations I will let out a whup whup~

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Gabe is one! Sounds like he's really enjoying it :) I've really been enjoying your blog Abby, hope to see you over the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete